M12 3PIN Male Circular Cable Connectors Panel Mount Front mounting
CABLEFORCE offers a complete line of M12 panel mount connector
solutions for enclosure, panel and PCB applications.
These M12 connectors are offered in both male and female versions and are rated to IP67. These connectors are designed
for both front mounting and rear mounting with PG9 panel locking thread.
Electrical & Mechanical data
|IEC 61076-2-101||panel mount front fastened|
|Coupling nut/screw:||Brass with nickel plated screw||Connector contacts:||Brass with gold plated|
|Ambient temperature:||-40°C ~ + 105°C||Wire Termination:||Soldering|
|Insulation resistance:||≥100 MΩ||Overmold/ Shell:||metal shell|
|Contacts resistance:||≤5mΩ||Rated current:||4 A|
|Insert/ Housing:||NYLON66+GF||Rated voltage:||250 V|
● Standard sensor, actuator, encoder, servo motors
● Factory automation and process control
● Packaging, labeling and logistic devices
● Industrial instrumentation
● Commercial electronics PCBA
● Industrial safety light curtain, light grid, switches
● Power supply
● Fieldbus: DeviceNet, CANopen, Profibus, Ethernet, NMEA 2000
● LED display panel & outdoor LED lighting
• 5 years high quality warranty for normal static application
• All materials conform to RoHS, REACH without any harmful
• 100% electrical function tested before shipment
Cableforce established in 2015,focuses on the industrial cable and
connector‘s Research, Development, Sales and Manufacture.
We located in Dongguan City, in the southern China, with 2100㎡
premises and efficient modern machinery and equipments for t
ooling & prototyping, cable cutting, soldering, crimping,
plastic injection molding, testing and manual assembly lines allow
to be manufactured in both large volume and small customized lots
whilst maintaining a favorable cost and quality ratio.
1. Our standard packing: Individual part with transparent PE bag
2. Carton size: 44.5*36.5*23.5(mm)
3. Delivery : 7~ 21 working days.
Q: Can you give me some advices on how to buy the CABLEFORCE
A: It's our pleasure to be of help.
If you are interested in our products, we'd like to suggest you
should confirm the connector and contacts gender, the rating
the pin number, the cable length, the material requirements, and the
application environmental conditions, and so on.
Q: What kind of material do you use to CABLEFORCE connectors?
A: • Screws/ nuts material: Brass C3604 with 120μ" nickel plated
CNC parts, some plastic and aluminum alloy version available for
• Male contacts: we use Brass C3604 with 3μ" gold plated on nickel
base, machined solid pin.
• Female contacts: we use Phosphor bronze C5441 with 3μ" gold
plated on nickel base, machined solid pin.
• Cable bending endurance: ≥10000 times, bending angle ±90°,
loading 250g, frequency 40 times per minute, axle radius 12.7mm.
• RoHS compliant material.
Q: What if I need the products have some differences on
specification from yours?
A: Customer's drawings and designs are welcome, the products you
looking for can be customized by our R&D team.
Q: We always pay attention to product's quality, how about the
quality of your products?
A: We offer Performance Materials, Tailor-made Cable Solutions
CABLEFORCE Selected Materials and recommended the products based on
the deep understanding of various customized application.
If any questions on our products, please feel free to let us know
at any time, you'll get soonest response!
Cableforce listens to every single word from its customers.
We also value every business opportunity, no matter how large or
Contact person: Mr. Marco Yang
Mobile: + 86 135 0900 9528
Tel: +86 769 8963 3851
Fax: +86 869 8963 3852
Cableforce Electronics Co., Limited
Building No.3, XingYe Street, 1st. Industrial Zone, MiaoBianWang
Village, Shipai Town,
Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China (523330)